2011 Love Lake Drainage 04-18-0211A
RESOLUTION # 01-18-2011-A COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN DOUGLAS COUNTY, CITY OF BRANDON AND BRANDON TOWNSHIP REGARDING LOVE LAKE DRAINAGE
BE IT RESOLVED, that the proposed Cooperative agreement between the Douglas County, the City of Brandon and Brandon Township, a copy of which is attached hereto, is hereby approved, and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Chair of the Township Board of Supervisors and the Township Clerk are hereby authorized to sign said Agreement.
Dated at Brandon, Minnesota, this 18th day of April, 2011.
Adrian Ledermann, township clerk Michael Cleary, chair-board of supervisors
COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN DOUGLAS COUNTY, CITY OF BRANDON, AND BRANDON TOWNSHIP FOR INSTALLATION OF DRAINAGE TILE AT LOVES LAKE ON COUNTY STATE AID HIGHWAY NO. 82.
WHEREAS, Douglas County acting through the County Board of Commissioners, and
WHEREAS, the City of Brandon acting through the Brandon City Council,
WHEREAS, Brandon Township acting through the Township Board of Supervisors, and
WHEREAS, it is desired by all three entities to provide an outlet for Loves Lake to alleviate flooding caused by the unusually high water, and
WHEREAS, Douglas County will perform the work necessary to administer, design, develop specifications and construct or cause to be constructed all work, which will be used for the construction of a 6" tile outlet from Loves Lake to Long Lake under CSAH 82 and the Mn/DOT Rail Bank property.
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT AGREED, By and between Douglas County, the City of Brandon and Brandon Township that:
1. Douglas County shall design and prepare plans, acquire easements and permits, and provide construction inspection and documentation for the Construction Project.
2. The cost of the project will be shared by Douglas County, the City of Brandon and Brandon Township. (Estimated total cost is $30,000)
3. The City of Brandon's share of the project is $4,500, Brandon Township's share of the project is $4,500 and Douglas County will be responsible for the remainder of the costs.
4. Douglas County will bill the City of Brandon and Brandon Township for their share of the project once the County Board authorizes to proceed.
5. The City of Brandon and Brandon Township will reimburse Douglas County within 40 days of receipt of a billing from Douglas County.
6. Douglas County will assume responsibility for the maintenance of the tile upon completion of the project.Dated this 18th day of April, 2011 Adrian Ledermann, clerk-Brandon Township Michael Cleary, Chair, Brandon Township Board